The monotony of a nine-to-five office job has the ability to drive any sane person mad. This feeling gets even worse when your coworkers refuse to refill the coffee or your burrito falls apart at lunch.
Just as easily as a few problems or minor frustrations at work can spoil the entire week, these simple office hacks can bring an equal amount of joy to help you turn that week around.
Luckily, using a few binder clips and some other common office objects, you can improve your workspace with the below simple tips and tricks.
1. Coffee mugs are great for holding burritos
2. Replace broken keyboard feet with binder clips
3. Create a headphone hook
4. Keep your headphones tidy
5. Manage your cables
6. Organize the desk
7. Make a phone stand with binder clips
8. Toilet paper?
9. Turn old technology into new
10. Control the direction of the Wi-Fi signal
11. Use your charger to open a bottle
12. Create a tea filter with a Styrofoam cup
If you have any productivity hacks that have changed the way you work, we’d love to hear them! Share them on our Facebook page or leave in the comments below.